- “Space Roosters!”
- “Chasing the Hare”
- “Pale Imposters”
- “Another Apocalypse”
- “The Archangel Michael”
- “The Crust of Life”
- “Tiger Moth”
- “On Turning 30″
- “In Defense of Ambiguity”
- “Small Press Review Series: On Style. or the Natural Lack Thereof As Its Own Kind of Style, In Danila Botha’s Got No Secrets“
- “Small Press Review Series: Adam Robinson and Other Poems (A Call to Arms or At Least to the Munitions Locker Where Arms Might Be Kept)
- “Small Press Review Series: One Last Good Time and the Literary Platypus
- “Frozen On a Street Corner While the Unbludgeoned World Moves Forward”
- “French Connection”
- “Drinking with British Architects”
- “Looking Beyond the Surfaces in David Lipsky’s Although of Course You End up Becoming Yourself: A Road Trip With David Foster Wallace”
- “The Unbearable Tightness of Jeans: The ‘Scene’ as Sociolinguistic Construct.”
- “People Don’t Die: A Tribute to Okla Elliott”
Miscellany and Interviews (of and by me):
- Over 20 pieces of flash fiction, all 300 words or less, are available at Troika Moonshine 300. I’d also encourage you to read some of the other great writers there. (See below for one.)
- There is an interview with me on that same site, conducted by the brilliant Lindsey Butler, which you can read here.
- Audio recordings of Joshua City-related readings and interviews are available on Soundcloud.
- Here is an interview I did with the band Cloud Cult. Read it if you want, but I’d rather you listen to the band.
- An interview I did with George Saunders, one of the greatest living short story writers. Same advice as above.
- An interview with Travis Mulhauser. You know the drill.